Due to the increasing concern for community spread of Coronavirus/COvid 19 (SARS CoV2) viral infection locally, we are forced to proactively take some precautions to keep our patients and staff healthy while we continue to serve your needs.
We will operate with the following changes during these COVID times. Significant changes include the following:
1. We are seeing patients mostly in the office. However, we plan to avoid waiting in our waiting room.
2. You will wait in your car and call our check-in number to check in on the phone.
3. Our Medical assistant or nurse will call you to ask questions.
4. You will then be asked to come in the front door (which is locked). The assistant will come to the door and chaperone you to the room directly.
5. Once you are done with the appointment, we will check you out at the front and chaperone you to the door.
6. We are also utilizing Telemedicine to see some of our patients. This includes appointments via video and/or voice alone. This can be done using your smartphone or a regular phone if you do not have a smartphone.
7. We especially encourage our patients older than 75 years of age to ask for a telemedicine appointment if appropriate.
This can be done from your smartphone.
1. You will receive a text message from us.
2. Please click on the link in your message. This will prompt you to permit the use of your camera and audio.
3. Once you do that, you can talk to your NP or physician.
1. Please use your patient portal to send messages to us.
2. If you are unable to do that, then you should call the office and leave a message on the phone for our nurse.
3. These messages will be checked twice a day, every day. We will try our best to get back to you by 530pm on the same day.
WE MAY NOT BE ANSWERING CALLS IN REAL TIME DUE TO THE HIGH CALL VOLUME.
4. You may expect us to make an appointment with the provider if there is medical information that needs to be clarified.
1. Please send a message through the portal or leave a voicemail message for the nurse.
2. We will take care of it by the end of the day (530pm)
3. We will reach back to you if we cannot refill. Please check with your pharmacy before you call again.
208 Oak Dr S #300Lake Jackson, TX
Serving the women ofBrazoria County for over 10 years. Providing the best inpelvic medicine, reconstructive& gynecologic surgery.